The hypermarket building in the center of the Northern Capital has burned out completely, the roof has collapsed. The victims managed to be avoided — the fire has run high at 8:30 in the morning, in Lenta there were few visitors. Why fire has spread too quickly? Photo: Valentine the Fire extinguishing system installed in Lenta hypermarket in St. Petersburg has been removed by Egorshin/TASS from automatic and transferred to a manual operating mode. Have reported about this TASS in law enforcement agencies of St. Petersburg. "It has worked when it was included by firefighters. At the time of the fire she didn't work as was in manual control mode" — I have told a source. Earlier it was reported that the last check of the State Fire Safety Service has taken place in the St. Petersburg hypermarket "Lenta" in December, 2017, at that time all violations have been eliminated. On Saturday, November 10, there was a strong fire and the collapse of a roof. There are no dead, but the huge building very quickly has completely burned out. Two persons have suffered. Ignition has happened at 8:30 in the morning, have called firefighters about 9 hours. People uploaded in social networks video from the place — a huge column of black smoke, in the building the flame blazes, that is fire, it seems, spread very quickly. About 10 hours it became known that at the building of hypermarket the roof has collapsed. The Channel Five has communicated to eyewitnesses: — And what has happened? — everything Has begun with a grill where they have a bakery. I have asked the employee of Lenta. Speaks, a flame even to... all has begun with a bakery, and... — All people, employees of Lenta, everything on the street are, all undressed. Nobody has sheltered them anywhere where they can get warm. The resident of St. Petersburg Maxim left the metro station which is across the road from Lenta. It was in half an hour after the beginning of the fire. From that party from transition the staff of shop who has assumed other reason pozhara:maksy have run out the resident of St. Petersburg "By passed, I watch that smoke goes across the road. There employees in a uniform of shop left, I have asked what has served as the reason? The woman has answered that, perhaps, some works were performed there by the piler — the loader, perhaps, has touched something in a warehouse where there were combustible oils, maybe, oil machine, vegetable, I don't know. Also something has begun to sparkle, and, respectively, has flashed. It turns out, somewhere in 30 minutes shop already all burned. People have been frightened too, employees have run out, there personal belongings remained, I was told. Because they leave them always in lockers when begin to work. Concerning victims speak too, it seems as it is normal, nobody remained there. Have removed orderly, in principle the warning system has worked. The fire was strong, ashes poured really, near the subway it was even heavy to breathe because the subway is literally across the road. And in the subway isn't present, nothing was, there everything is all right". Previously as a cause of the fire in the emergency services call malfunction of electric equipment or violation of the rules of fire safety by employees or visitors. According to the latest data, 100 people, other employees and visitors evacuated from shop
Модель Y анонсировала электрокроссовер Tesla
Date: 2019-03-15 18:003 days ago
The model is already available to the preorder, but mass production did not begin yet. The standard version will cost about 40 thousand dollars of Tesla Model Y of the Photo: Tesla Motors/Reuters Is u...
View details »
Movie theaters gave Gurvineka green light
Date: 2019-03-16 11:003 days ago
Since March 16 networks will show the animated film, but whether they will be able to bring together cash desk on it? Already soon the competitor of a picture — "Royal Corgi" of the Photo comes out in...
View details »
"Cinema" will not be?
Date: 2019-03-16 07:003 days ago
Journalists reported about possible disappearance of songs of Tsoi from iTunes and Google Play. The Musical Right company Victor Tsoi demands to remove songs. Photo: Aleksandra Chumicheva and Aleksand...
View details »