Results of the expertize of electric equipment which is carried out by the Investigative Committee of Russia are that. Has filled in a lamp with water from a roof then there was a short circuit. The shopping center was demolished three days ago by the Staff of Emercom of Russia in Winter Cherry shopping center. Photo: Kirill Kukhmar / TASS has established a cause of the tragedy in Shopping Center Zimnyaya vishnya, to the claimed life of 60 people. The fire in shopping center in Kemerovo has begun in the LED lamp to which thawed snow from a roof has got. The circuit breaker which had to switch-off the device was faulty. Kommersant with reference to results of a research of electric equipment reports about it. Experts of "Bureau of independent examinations" have studied several tens of bags with the burned plafonds, fragments of wires, cables, transformers. The emergency has arisen in the electrical wiring feeding LED plafonds of lighting over the paddling dry pool with porolonovy cubes. That short circuit has happened because of leakages in a roof, also shots from video cameras of shopping center on which falling of a certain shining object is recorded demonstrate. To restore the scenario of development of the situation in details, according to experts, now it is impossible as the shopping center was dismantled three days ago. The Investigative Committee of the Russian Federation has granted permission for it, the editor-in-chief of the Sibdepo online magazine Arkady Kimeev says: — At once a talk on brazen violations at construction to which eyes were closed has begun and confirmed. And with assistance and some authorities. In particular, we can't speak about the person as about guilty because the court hasn't ended, but the head of the regional Gosstroynadzor Tanziliya Komkova is under examination. Besides, there is still purely psychological moment that there shouldn't be such building in the city here, remind people of what has occurred. There floors failed, everything has changed to unrecognizability. Actually we had only a box which couldn't tell anything to investigators literally. — Then it isn't absolutely clear on what charge of firefighters is based? — There were testimonies of many relatives of the dead. We can't speak for the investigation which, in turn, can't, can be doesn't want, to publish some materials. While there was a mitigation of consequences of the fire, journalists faced very serious lack of information. Moreover, even the management of the city, regional law enforcement agencies faced the same shortcoming because all information was held in hand of representatives of federal services. The chief of service of fire extinguishing of the Kemerovo region Andrey Bursin remains the main defendant in the case about the fire in Winter Cherry, threatens him up to seven years of imprisonment. An opportunity to save people has been almost brought to naught, violations collected for years, and it is wine of the management of shopping center and officials, the expert in the field of fire safety of Association of producers of the fire equipment and saving means Konstantin Kaluzhin:konstantin Kaluzhin the expert in the field of fire safety of Ass considers
What destiny waits for Buloshnikov's house?
Date: 2019-01-18 20:002 days ago
Each other was not heard: public hearings on reconstruction of the house of the merchant Buloshnikov on Big Nikitskaya were broken. The indignant inhabitants did not even allow to present the project....
View details »
Architecture of winners
Date: 2019-01-18 14:002 days ago
Bringing results-2018, the online magazine arch: sheech called ten main buildings which last year got the most prestigious architectural awards Nursing home Kampung Admiralty in Singapore. Photo: WOHA...
View details »
"Golden Mask" begins with "Thunderstorm"
Date: 2019-01-20 18:00just now
Andrey Moguchego's statement the St. Petersburg Bolshoi Drama Theatre of Tovstonogov opens the Moscow tours. Who else will arrive to the capital and on what performances it is worth paying special att...
View details »